iPRO Markers are produced from recycled polypropylene and UV treated nylon. They are widely used as discreet and permanent indicators on sports grounds to mark out playing fields, for underground gas tanks, electricity cables, waterpipes and sprinklers. iPRO Markers also accurately and clearly set boundaries around camp-sites and grass car-parks.
Eliminate the need to re-measure your field!
• Recycled polypropylene spiral cone carrot
• Can be used on sports fields for football, soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, rugby, baseball, softball, track and field and golf
• Use to mark sprinkler heads and other potential field hazards
• Eliminates the need to re-measure natural grass fields prior to painting
• Marker remains in place and doesn’t remove easily due to weather or mischief
• Athlete friendly and UV-resistant synthetic turf tufts
• Fibers available in yellow, blue, red,orange, white, and green
• Highly visible and mower resistant
• 25 carrots, three easy-to-use tools and a manual per box
Check it out on www.ipromarkers.com